1. Setting it up
First, make sure to install the plugin for OBS Studio on your computer. To do so follow the getting started guide available on our website.
2. It’s still not working
Check the following points:
- You have installed the plugin on your computer and you can see the iOS Camera option in OBS Studio. If not follow the manual installation guide https://obs.camera/docs/getting-started/windows-manual-installation
- Ensure your iOS device is trusting your computer. Read the Apple support page to check https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202778
- Make sure to connect your iPhone/iPad directly to your computer. Avoid using a USB hub or adapters. We recommend using the cable coming with your iPhone, it often performs better than third party cables.
- On Windows - Make sure iTunes is open and detecting your iPhone during your tests.
- Make sure you do not have hotspot via USB enabled on your phone.
- Make sure to use the Refresh Devices and Reconnect to Device buttons in the iOS Camera source configuration.
- In the iOS Camera settings, click the dropdown arrow to make sure your device isn't hidden in the list.
- If you have recently updated your iOS device make sure to reboot your iPhone.
3. Contact Us
No luck? Reach out and we will do our best to help. Make sure to include as much details as possible in your message.Contact Us