iOS Camera Plugin Changelog
Here's the changes for the OBS Studio plugin.
v2.3.2 - August 21st 2018
- Fix Add support for OBS Studio v22 on the mac
v2.3.1 - July 28th 2018
- Improvement Improve audio decoding performance when using USB
- Fix Incremented build number (v2.3.0 didn't correctly report the version number in the log)
v2.2.1 - July 14th 2018
- Fix Fix issue where plugin wouldn't load correctly on macOS.
v2.2.0 - July 13th 2018
- New Add audio support.
Make sure to update to v2.2.1 if you're on macOS
v2.0.1 (macOS only) - May 15th 2018
- Fix Fixed a framework loading issue that prevented the plugin from loading
v2.0.0 - May 15th 2018
- New Add support for multiple devices
- New Add preferences, with button to reconnect to your device.
- Improvement Improve performance of decoding, allows higher frame rates and resolution (depending on your hardware)
- Improvement Improve connection reliability so it's now easier to connect a device. If you have trouble, toggle the visibility of the iOS Camera input and that'll force a reconnection. If that doesn't work, force quit Camera for OBS Studio on your iOS Device and try again - working on improving this.
- Fix Fix issue on OSX where you had brew install ffmpeg before the plugin would load
- Initial release with Mac & PC Support 🎉
iOS App Changelog
Here's the list of changes for the Camera for OBS Studio iOS App.
v2.5.0 - In Review
- New Added support for the new iPhone XS Max displays.
v2.4.1 - September 23rd 2018
- Fix Fix rotation issue on iPad.
v2.4.0 - August 3rd 2018
- New Add new settings: Independently choose resolution, frame rates and the encoding bitrate to find the sweet spot between performance and quality
- Fix Fix stretched video preview on iPad
- Fix Fix issue with flipped image when using the front facing camera (Not sure this is the best solution, but for now the video is now correct on the receiver)
v2.3.0 - July 28th 2018
- Fix Fix issue with rotating buttons in landscape
- New Add NewTek NDI WiFi streaming!
v2.2.0 - July 15th 2018
- Fix Fix issue where launching app while your device is in landscape would be problamatic
- New Add microphone support (requires OBS Studio plugin v2.2.0+)
- Improvement Redesigned settings screen
v2.1.0 - June 1st 2018
New Your quality setting is now remembered between launches!
Fix Fix issue where iPad would crash under some circumstances
Fix Fix issue where switching between rear and front facing camera would freeze on older devices
v2.0.0 - May 15th 2018
Here's the next major release - major cause' you've got to update the OBS Studio plugin before it'll connect. I've added the much requested features that you've asked for.
New Add support for multiple devices
New Add tap to focus just like the camera app
New Add pinch to zoom
Improvement Improved connection handling
New Add installation instructions for Windows
New Add message about higher resolutions and framerates
Improvement Set keyframe duration to every 10 frames to improve sync
New Add new icon
New Add link to the OBS Plugin in the settings screen
New Add ability to see which resolution is currently selected in the settings screen
Fix Fix issue where rotating your device in the settings screen, and then closing the settings screen would result in the video preview being laid out incorrectly
Fix Fix issue where the video would playback in super speed after closing settings after a minute or two
- Improvement Improve the appearance of the settings button
- Initial Release